Interested in helping us govern?
The Trust currently has 2 Trustee vacancies
Trusteeship is a voluntary, unpaid role for people who have the energy and skills to make a real contribution to shaping the future of our young people. Trustees bring a wide range of skills and experience to Trusts, and working as a member of the Trust Board you will exercise all the powers of the Trust to ensure compliance with the Trust’s charitable objects and with Company and Charity Law.
You don’t need to have any specialist knowledge of education.
We are looking for a Business Leader/Professional with strategic leadership skills who are effective communicators and have experience of providing constructive challenge and critical insight. The individual should have commercial acumen and business focus, honesty and integrity and genuine enthusiasm for improving education.
Desirable skills include:
- Growth Management – providing strategic direction for the sustainability of the Trust, the incorporation of further schools thereby extending the capacity of the Trust
- Marketing/PR –raising the profile of the Trust
- Change Management
- Risk Management
We are looking for a HR professional with excellent communication skills who is able to both challenge and support the Trust in it's operations.
Desirable Skills include:
- Compensation and Benefits
- Training and Development
- Employee Relations
- Employee Satisfaction
- Legal compliance
In return the Trust can offer you:
- The opportunity to impact positively on the lives of our children and young people;
- A great deal of satisfaction from developing the capacity of our Trust to do this better and better;
- The opportunity to give back and help the next generation on their way up;
- A role that fits and will potentially develop your career and aspirations;
- Company and Charity non-executive trustee experience on a progressive and dynamic board;
4-6 hours per month (on average) – the Trust Board currently meets monthly at Biggleswade Academy, Biggleswade (nr Bedford).
A role profile and specification for a Trust member along with an application form is available below. If you require any further information or would like to have an information conversation regarding the role, please call Karin Doyle on 01767 660515 X256.
Look at the information below to see what's entailed in governing a Multi Academy Trust at Board or Local level.
If you'd like to know more- please get in touch!