Driven by a single purpose - to
'Improve Lives through Inspirational Education',
starting work at any LIFE school or setting is just the beginning!
We work hard to train and suport all our staff, because we know just how rewarding a career in education can be when staff have the best opportunities to grow and develop.
When you come into any of our settings you'll be greeted by great teachers, early years practitioners and suport staff who remember just what it was like to be in your position.
As you become part of a close knit team you'll see exactly how much of an impact you can have on children's lives by working together with coleagues who are just as passionate and committed as you are.
Do you like:
- Working with fantastic, friendly, enthusiastic children and young people?
- Developing innovative approaches to teaching, learning and wider school areas of work?
- Experiencing supportive colleagues focussed on delivering developmental and collaborative environments?
- A wide selection of outstanding personal development opportunities to further your career?
And what about the future?
- An ability to train for the job you'd like next - as well as the job you're in?
Browse through the links on this page to see how LIFE Academies Trust could benefit your career.