Schools Considering Joining the Trust
Schools who might be considering choosing the Trust would benefit as follows:
- Buying into the Trust central services enables senior leaders and teachers to concentrate entirely on improving the quality of teaching and raising standards.
- Reducing unnecessary teacher workload as a key Trust priority.
- Facilitating recruitment and retention of staff by ensuring realistic career development paths and opportunities within the Trust. Already at a relatively early stage in the development of the Trust, many have beneffited at all levels.
- Through growing and developing leaders by deploying them across the Trust which is a healthy environment for promotion.
- Professional development pathways for staff at all levels up to and including Heads of School.
- Deep collaboration and co-operation between schools/academies. We believe that collaboration is most effective when teachers work together regularly.
- Our belief that no school/academy should be left behind will secure a sustainable long term future for your school.
- There are greater opportunities to achieve economies of scale at a time when budgets are increasingly being tightened.